The KDC Richardson Data Center is located at 1510 E. Lookout Drive in Richardson, Texas (Dallas County). Providing robust power and fiber connectivity on a secure site located within the Richardson Telecom Corridor, this location is home to the highest concentration of data centers in Texas.
- Richardson has the concentration of technology workers in the greater Dallas area – 1.9 million total labor force within a 30-minute commute
- Strategically located near the intersection of two major freeways (U.S. Highway 75 and President George Bush Turnpike) for easy commuter north/south and east/west access
- Close proximity to the University of Texas at Dallas – the most selective public university in Texas
- 130,000 SF powered shell with multiple data hall configurations available
- Data Center, Roof and Utility Yard designed to withstand 190 MPH winds
- Onsite electrical substation
- Robust fiber connectivity with diverse telco entrances
- 10 year 50% business personal property tax abatement from the city
- Outside FEMA 500 year-year flood plain
Download the KDC Richardson Data Center Brochure for more information.