Children's Advocacy Center of Collin County's mission is to provide safety, healing and justice for children victimized by abuse or neglect in our community. CACCC's beautiful Speese Campus in McKinney, Texas, will be a 40,000sf, two-story building that will be completed in May 2022 by an incredible team, and will open in July 2022.
- Alliance Architects, Inc.
- General Contractor
- Spring Valley Construction Co
- Civil Engineer
- Cross Engineering Consultants
- Landscape Architect
- Belle Firma Inc.
- 40,000 SF
- Groundbreaking: June 30, 2021
- Construction Completion: May 2022
- Opening: July 2022